Viotto Keylogger is a spyware created to satisfy most of your computer surveillance needs, thanks to the many high-customizable functions and options that it offers.
This software is not a simple "keylogger", in fact it doesn't log only keystrokes, but also:
* Active windows (and websites title)
* Launch and termination time (useful to see when system has been started or shutted down)
This software has been successfully tested and resulted compatible under WinXP, WinVista and Win7.
* Logs keystrokes using keyboard hook technique (never misses a keypress, low impact on system resources).
* Save logs locally, or send them to e-mail and / or FTP.
* Hidden installation: VKL is able to automatically install itself and run on each reboot with no user interaction needed. It is also able to hide its own installation files.
* No EOF settings, VKL is easily compatible with crypters or other similar support tools.
* Logs launch time and termination time (for example when computer is started or shut down).
* Keylogger can operate in hidden mode or visible mode.
All the features available in public version, plus:
* Clipboard logging: VKL gets copied / pasted text.
* Screen capture: VKL takes screenshots of the monitor when you specify and sends them to your e-mail and / or FTP or saves them locally.
* Logs encryption: data in logs file can be encrypted with your chosen key. Logs stored in the hard disk will be always encrypted, and when sending them to e-mail or FTP they will be decrypted on the fly. Inbuilt in the client there is a logs decrypter to easily decrypt logs if saved locally.
* Logging filter: activate the keylogger only if user is writing in a window which title contains one or more specified words (for example “facebook;hotmail;msn”). Useful also to get login data / passwords.
* Time triggers: in addition to the Size Trigger also available in public version, you can use the Timer Trigger or the Clock Trigger. The first send logs each x hours, the second after a specified day time.
* Automatic updater: when launched, the builder automatically checks if program updates are available. If so, a prompt will appear asking if you want to download new version or not.