Monday, June 21, 2010
Emissary Keylogger v3B Public by The 7th Sage
-> Pidgin Stealer had some error. *Fixed*
-> Keylogs were fucked up if the victim typed fast. Fixed by changing the whole keylogging method.
Now its 5times more efficient than the previous keylogging method.
-> Previous logs were being attached to new ones. Fixed that one too.
-> If Email didn't work the ftp stopped working. A little change in try catch position here and there Fixed. Now you can use either one of them or both.
-> Added 2 Stub types. Admin and Non Admin Stub. Admin Stubs gives full power to the logger etc etc.
-> Stub size Reduced significantly from previous versions.
==If you want the keylogger to have full control of the system use this stub==
1) Copy Admin Stub and keep it with Keylogger v3.exe
2) Build Server like you usually do.
****Flaw of Admin Stub****
1) Will force admin if the victim has admin rights, else it will quit.
So unless you are sure or don't care about it use the admin stub.
****Benefit of Admin Stub****
1) It will give full power to the keylogger and the keylogger can exploit the system
without any limitation.
2) Disable options will work properly on a system with Win7 OS and UAC on.
==Non Admin Stub for no Disable Options on Win7 with UAC==
1) Same usage as admin stub.
**Flaw Of Non Admin Stub**
1) Not able to exploit a system completely with UAC on.
2) Disable options will not work with UAC on.
3) Has trouble bypassing antivirus in some cases.
**Benefit of Non Admin Stub**
1) Doesn't need admin rights to execute.
2) Will still send logs even if user doesn't have Admin or even if UAC is on.